Maps and short stories about the actual itinerary of my 2008 European tour

June 22, 2008

Few more exceptional riding days: Budapest to Bregenz

If you will notice a discrepancy in the sequence of numbers of the days and the equivalent calendar dates please assume that in the missing days I have been staying in the last stop of the previous leg (in this case Budapest, not that it has proven very productive in terms of writing so far, but please bear with me...)

Day 5 – 22 May: Budapest – Bruck an der Mur (amazing secondary roads)
Day 6 – 23 May: Bruck – Kitzbühel – Jenbach (breathtaking Kitzbühel horn)
Day 7 – 24 May: Jenbach – Thaur (just riding around the Tirol valley)
Day 8 – 25 May: Thaur – Bregenz (splendid mountain passes)


From Maps

Today in Bregenz is my first camping day in the trip. Can’t say I like it very much...

No comments: