Maps and short stories about the actual itinerary of my 2008 European tour

June 22, 2008

From Bregenz to Prague by Munich

So after the "delightful" camping experience in Bregenz this is the journey lag to Prague. In Munich I was for 1 1/2 days just to make a visitat the BMW world for few minor check-ups and a much useful GS tank-bag. In Munich I also changed the original GS windscreen equiped with the Touratech extension with a much better Wunderlich one piece larger screen - good choice. Got new riding pants as well because the ones I left Romania with although very good did not had the removable waterproof lining and I was sweating a lot even on cooler days.
The overnight stop I had to make in Vimperk on the way from Munich to Prague was just a good's night's sleep in a decent but overpriced hotel. The last day of this lag was just about 4 hours riding to Prague where I got by noon and checked in at the very pleasant Drosus camp. More about my stay in Prague in another post.

Day 9 - 26 May: Bregenz to Munich
Day 10 - 28 May: Munich to Vimperk
Day 11 - 29 May: Vimperk to Prague


From Maps


No comments: